From the moment our guests walked in, they were treated in a magical fashion. Cupcakes, cookies, and popcorn were beautifully displayed and caused great joy amongst the younger guests. John Magic's show amazed us all - his wit and banter fun for everyone. Don't miss the opportunity to experience this hidden gem in the Texas Hill Country!
The museum is open from Tuesday through Thursday, from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Please call 512-289-4461 24 hours in advance for reservations. Entrance is $10 for all ages.
Stage Show Details
- This show is family-friendly, all ages are welcome!
- Doors open at 6:30 pm and the show starts at 7:00 pm
- All tickets are $25.
- Children three years and under are free on an adult's lap.
- Reservations are required.
- BYOB. Beer and Wine Only. No other beverages or snacks permitted.
- Photographs and posters of contemporary Magicians David Copperfield, Dean Dill, Fred Kapps, Professor Dai Vernon, and Lance Burton
- Harry Houdini's Chinese Water Torture Cell
- American Sculptor John Roger's 1877 "The Traveling Magician" and "School Days"
- 1924 Carter the Great Vanishing the Elephant poster
- World-famous magician Doug Henning's personal wardrobe, props, and photographs
- Cardini photographs and award plaque
- T. Nelson Downs' photographs and coins
Saturday Night Stage Show
The Saturday Night Show begins at 7:00 pm and doors open at 6:30 p.m. Reservations are required. The show is family-friendly and is approximately an hour and fifteen minutes. Stage Magic is one of the oldest performing arts in the world. Performed before a large audience, the magician entertains with stage illusions and tricks of seemingly impossible feats. The magician cuts his assistant in three, levitates her, and floats a table in the air.
Friday Night Close-Up Show
This show is adults only, ages 18 years and older. No exceptions. The Friday Night Adult Close-Up Show begins at 8:00 pm and is by reservation only. Close-up Magic is also known as table magic and is performed before a small audience sitting close to the magician. Close-up Magic makes use of some everyday items like cards and coins and it requires sleight-of-hand skills by the magician.
Private Events and More!
Looking for a venue to host your next corporate event or private party? Then look no further than Magic's Theater and Museum. We offer Private Magic Shows Sunday - Thursday evenings.
- Discount vouchers, coupons, and gift certificates will not be accepted for Private Shows.
- Magic's Theater is a BYOB establishment and charges a minimum one-time corkage fee of $20 (depending on group size).