My name is Brian Price and I am a lifelong resident of Washington State and the owner of TruGard Inspection dBA (Global Thirtyseven Enterprises, LLC). TruGard Inspection is a Washington State Licensed and Insured Residential Home Inspection service provider (license #1662).
Thank you for visiting TruGard Inspection's website. I hope I can be of help to you when you decide to purchase your new home and have it inspected. I look forward to serving you now and in the future.
- Attic Inspection
- Ceiling Inspection
- Door Inspection
- Exterior Home Inspection
- Foundation Inspection
- Heating System Inspection
- Interior Home Inspection
- Roof Inspection
- Wall Inspection
- Basement/Crawlspace Inspection
- Central AC System Inspection
- Electrical System Inspection
- Floor Inspection
- Fireplace/Furnace Inspection
- Insulation Inspection
- Plumbing System Inspection
- Structural Inspection
- Window Inspection
- Pre-Sales inspections for Sellers to discover any defects they may want to fix before they list a home with a broker
- Pre-Buying inspection for Buyers who want an independent professional opinion of the home they are thinking about buying
- Home-Owners inspection for existing homeowners who want to have an inspector inspect their home for maintenance purposes
Plumbing System Inspection
Not sure what a home inspection is? A home inspection is a non-invasive visual inspection with the goal of identifying any defects in the various systems and components of the home. I inspect the home according to the Standards of Practices set forth by the State of Washington Department of Licensing which includes, but is not limited to the structure, exterior, roofs, plumbing system, electrical system, heating system, air conditioning systems, interiors, insulation and ventilation, fireplaces and stoves, site and grounds, and attached garages or carports.
There are many reasons for the inspection of a home. Most often the reason is that someone is buying a home and they want a professional independent opinion of the condition to help guide their purchase decision.
After the inspection, your report is delivered onsite at the conclusion of the appointment.
Why Trugard Inspection? I know that buying a house is one of the biggest decisions and investments in a person's lifetime and so that is why I take special care to make sure you understand all of the areas and steps of the inspection process. I also understand the importance of my responsibility to you and your investment and my acute eye and attention to detail, along with my communication skills are the keys to our success.