We exist to help our clients:
- By minimizing loss of wealth due to significant market downturns, due to excessive capital gains taxes or wealth transfer taxes, as well as from the potential frivolous and/or fraudulent lawsuits that come from being a wealthy target.
- By restoring your time. Too often, professionals are hired when the metaphorical house is on fire. Often that professional is the wrong fit and the fire gets bigger. We do our due diligence for you in an effort to prevent the fire in the first place.
- By providing this service with the utmost privacy and discretion. Nobody will know we have a working relationship with you and your identifying information will not be shared with an outside list service – ever!”
- Many of our clients are business owners. We specialize in succession transition and exit planning. We work with family businesses to make transitions effective. We help with the governance of the business. Many employees are interested in potential equity in the business. We are able to determine the most effective way to determine if equity is an effective or desired transaction.
Securities offered through Supreme Alliance LLC, Broker/Dealer, RIA, Member FINRA
Our Diverse Services
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Medicaid Planning
- Investment Management
- Tax Planning
- Business Planning
- Business Owner Exit and Succession Planning
Why Hire Us
Northeast Wealth Management has in-depth experience and provides:
- Expert Financial Advice
- Multipronged Services
- Licensed Financial Experts
- In-Depth Analysis
- Timely Solutions
Planning for elder healthcare is one of the most complex issues families face. Healthcare costs can be catastrophic to assets when there is a lack of planning. Northeast Wealth Management is an expert Medicaid planner, we can manage all types of financial situations. With preplanning, we are able to protect assets while still providing the best quality of care. To learn more give us a call!
Qualifying for Medicaid
You must be eligible for a Medicaid Program to prepare for a crisis. But if your loved ones are going through a serious illness, you might end up emptying your pockets before you can even get through the whole treatment. North East Wealth Management provides Medicaid planning assistance. We can help you in determining whether you are eligible for a Medicaid program in the first place or not. The standards for Medicaid programs differ from one state to the other. Ring us Up!
Financial Management Services
When health issues require significant financial outlay, Northeast wealth management can help find solutions. We are top money managers and we will help protect your assets and find solutions that ultimately lead to you or a family member being able to meet the financial requirements of Medicaid. We know our way around any financial complication that you might be dealing with. So don’t wait up and get in touch with our financial management services.