Home Inspection Service
As Knox County TN's oldest home inspection firm, we are unquestionably the finest choice for all of your home inspection needs. Since 1993, our team of expert home inspectors has provided comprehensive home inspection services. Our home inspection services include septic system testing, water quality testing, pool and spa inspections, and radon testing. We have kept the cost of the house inspection within a reasonable range. Therefore, put an end to your search for "home inspection near me" and contact us now!
Pool Inspection Services
Accu-Spec Inspection Services provides the most dependable pool inspection services to provide you with an overview of the pool's present state. Our team of highly skilled pool inspectors is fully equipped with the essential equipment to provide a thorough pool & spa inspection service. We have kept the cost of pool inspections within a reasonable range. You will not discover another company with the same level of competence if you Google "swimming pool inspection near me."
Best Home Inspector
To obtain a comprehensive assessment of the home, a professional home inspector must be hired. Accu-Spec Inspection Services has a team of the best home inspectors on staff as one of the top-ranked home inspection companies in Knox County TN. Therefore, whether you require radon testing, pool inspection, water testing, septic tank testing, or a comprehensive home inspection, you can put your faith in us. Therefore, contact us immediately rather than continuing your search for a "home inspector near me."
Accu-Spec Inspection Services is BBB A+ rated home inspection company operating in Knox County TN, since 1993. We offer a diverse range of home inspection services, including septic testing, radon testing, water testing, pool & spa inspection, and much more! All of our home inspectors are licensed and certified. After the in-depth inspection, we provide comprehensive and easy-to-understand inspection reports. Being the oldest home inspection company, we can assure you that if you put your 1% trust in us, we will earn the rest of 99% with our reliability, promptness, and affordability. Call us today to get free quotes!
Trusted Home Inspection Service In The Town
No matter if you are buying the house or selling it, a full home inspection can help you close a good deal. Therefore, if you are on the watch for a reputable and trusted home inspection company, then you can bet on Accu-Spec Inspection Services. Our home inspection services cover every component of the house. Our professional home inspectors inspect every nick and cranny of the house and provide comprehensive reports. Furthermore, we charge a very reasonable home inspection cost. Ring us up!
Why Hire Us
Attributes to make you avail of our inspection services:
- Established In 1993
- A+ BBB Rating
- Licensed & Certified
- 90 Days Warranty
- Comprehensive Electronic Reports
- No Additional Charges
- Free Quotes